Choose Soup or Salad, entrée, potato, vegetable and dessert; also includes fresh baked rolls and butter, coffee & tea.
Soup: Butternut squash w/gouda, Cream of potato & leek, or Split pea with ham.
Salads: Classic Caesar salad, Garden salad with Balsamic, Greek Salad or Beet with goat cheese, walnut and orange segments with Timer House Dressing.
Potato Options: Oven Roasted, Mashed, Baked Premium Potato: Add $1.50/Plate couscous Add $1.00/plate sweet potato mash
Vegetable Options: Brown Sugar glazed Carrots, Green Beans with Mushrooms, Broccoli/Cauliflower Premium Options: Seasonally half cob of corn for $1/Plate; Asparagus $1.50/Plate
Smoked chicken and rib combo with baked beans and coleslaw $38.95
Roast Ontario Turkey
with Timber House Dressing, cranberry and gravy.
Grilled Breast of Chicken
served with a teriyaki glaze
served with lemon-white wine, feta and onion sauce.
Roast Strip Loin of Beef
Sliced English cut with gravy, garnished with miniature Yorkshire pudding
Medallions of pork tenderloin with gravy
Served with Au Jus and Yorkshire pudding $42.95
Beef Wellington Beef tenderloin wrapped in prosciutto and mushrooms, then baked with puff pastry $44.95
* Surf n Turf; Lobster Tail with 6 oz Rib eye steak.
* Pan seared half Duck with blueberry Demi sauce. $42.95
* Whole roasted Cornish hen with bacon onion stuffing in white pepper sauce.
Spinach and Cheese Cannelloni with a red vegetable sauce, served with garlic bread $38.95
Spinach and Cheese Ravioli with an alfredo sauce, served with garlic bread $38.95
Fresh Linguini with either roasted red pepper sauce or red vegetable sauce $36.95
Dessert Choices for * marked Mains: Crème Caramel, Tiramisu, and Chocolate Kahlua Cheesecake
- Cheese cake with fruit topping
- Assortment of homemade pies
- Strawberry Shortcake (seasonal)
- Apple Crisp with Ice Cream (or other preferred fruit crisp)
- Caramelized fruit with Ice Cream
- Fresh fruit in a bowl served with a fresh oatmeal cookie